Municipality FAQ

What are some family dining places that we can visit in the City of War?

Dining Places can be found at: of War


Where is lodging in the City of War?

Lodging can be found at: of War

What public schools service the City of War?

Southside K-8 School in War and River View High School in Bradshaw.

What happened to Big Creek High School?

BCHS was consolidated with Iaeger High School to River View High School located in Bradshaw.